Introduction: Public Hearing Concerning the Government of Nunavut’s Proposal to Lower the Total Allowable Harvest of Southampton Island Caribou from 1000 to 800 and to Maintain the Current Non-quota Limitations.
ᖃᐅᔨᒃᑲᐃᒍᑏᑦ: ᑭᒃᑯᓕᒫᓂᒃᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᖏᓐᓄᑦᑲᒪᒋᓗᒋᑦᒐᕙᓚᓐᑯᑦᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᑎᖏᑦᐃᓄᐃᓴᓪᓕᒋᐊᖁᓪᓗᒋᑦᑲᑎᑦᑐᒋᑦᐊᔪᙱᑕᑦᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃᓴᓪᓖᑦᕿᑭᖅᑖᓗᐊᓂᑐᒃᑐᐃᑦᐅᕙᙵᑦ 1000 ᐅᕗᖓ 800 ᐊᒻᒪᓗᐱᓯᒪᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓗᒋᑦᒫᓐᓇᐊᖑᓇᓱᓐᕐᓂᒧᑦᒪᓕᒐᑦ.
THE PURPOSE of this Nunavut Wildlife Management Board (NWMB or Board) public hearing is to publicly consider the proposed modification to the Total Allowable Harvest for Southampton Island caribou from 1000 to 800 and to maintain the current non-quota limitation prohibiting the harvest of a cow-calf pair. The proposal was initially considered during the first half of this public hearing on December 10th and 11th 2013.
The Government of Nunavut has filed, in Inuktitut and English, a Proposal request for NWMB decision regarding a Proposal to lower the Total Allowable Harvest of Southampton Island caribou from 1000 animals to 800 animals and to maintain the non-quota limitation prohibiting the harvest of a cow-calf pair. With a decision on a Total Allowable Harvest, the NWMB will also be required to strike a Basic Needs Level as per Section 5.6.19 of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement.
The NWMB is extending an invitation to the public to provide up to two sets of written submissions to the public hearing. The first deadline for submissions is March 31st, 2014. The second deadline - to receive submissions in response to submissions filed as of March 31st - is May 2nd, 2014. To receive more information about filing submissions or to receive information about attendance as a member of the public or as a party at the hearing, please contact the NWMB.
ᐊᑑᑎᖓ ᐅᑯᐊ ᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᑲᑎᒪᔨᖏᑦ (ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑲᑎᒪᔩᑦ) ᑭᒃᑯᓕᒫᓂᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᖏᑦ ᑲᒪᓗᑎᒃ ᐃᓱᒪᒋᔭᒥᒃ ᐊᓯᔾᔨᕈᒻᒥᒃ ᐅᑯᓄᖓ ᑲᑎᑦᑐᒋᑦ ᐊᔪᙱᑕᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᓴᓪᓖᑦ ᕿᑭᖅᑖᓗᐊᓂ ᑐᒃᑐᐃᑦ ᐅᕙᙵᑦ 1000 ᐅᕗᖓ 800 ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐱᓯᒪᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓗᒋᑦ ᒫᓐᓇ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᓐᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᒪᓕᒐᑦ ᐊᔪᕈᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᓐᓂᕐᒥᒃÂ ᐊᕐᓇᕐᓗᓐᓂᒃ ᓄᒡᕋᓕᓐᓂᒃ. ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᑦ ᑲᒪᒋᔭᐅᒋᐊᙵᓚᐅᕐᑐᖅ ᑕᐃᑲᓂ ᓯᕗᓪᓕᕐᒥ ᐊᒡᕙᖓᓂ ᑭᒃᑯᓕᒫᓂᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᐅᑉ ᐅᕙᓂ ᑏᓯᒻᐱᕆ 10 ᐊᒻᒪᓗ 11, 2013.
ᒐᕙᒪᓐᑯᑦ ᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥ ᑐᓂᓯᓯᒪᓕᕐᒪᑕ, ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᖃᓪᓗᓈᑎᑐᑦ, ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᒻᒥᒃ ᐅᑯᐊ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐃᓱᒪᓕᐅᕈᑎᖓᓂᒃ ᐱᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᑏᑦ ᐃᓄᐃᓴᓪᓕᒋᐊᖁᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᑲᑎᑦᑐᒋᑦ ᐊᔪᙱᑕᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᓴᓪᓖᑦ ᕿᑭᖅᑖᓗᐊᓂ ᑐᒃᑐᐃᑦ ᐅᕙᙵᑦ 1000 ᐅᕗᖓ 800 ᐆᒪᔪᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐱᓯᒪᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓗᒋᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᓐᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᒪᓕᒐᑦ ᐊᔪᕈᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᓐᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᐊᕐᓇᕐᓗᓐᓂᒃ ᓄᒡᕋᓕᓐᓂᒃ.Â ᐃᓱᒪᓕᐅᕈᑎᒃ ᐅᑯᓂᖓ ᑲᑎᑦᑐᒋᑦ ᐊᔪᙱᑕᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ, ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐋᖀᒋᐊᖃᕐᒥᔪᑦ ᐊᓐᓇᐅᒪᔾᔪᑕᐅᒋᐊᓖᑦ ᖃᓄᐃᓪᓗᐊᕐᓂᖏᓐᓂᒃ ᒪᓕᑦᑐᒍ ᐃᓚᖓ 5.6.19 ᐅᑯᐊ ᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥᓄᓇᖁᑎᑖᕐᓂᕐᒧᑦᐊᖏᖃᑎᒌᒍᑏᑦ.
ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐱᒍᒪᕗᑦ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᐃᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᖁᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᒪᒡᕈᐃᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓂᒃ ᑭᒃᑯᓕᒫᓂᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᖅ. ᓯᕗᓪᓕᖅ ᑐᓂᓯᓯᒪᒡᕕᐅᒋᐊᓕᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓂᒃ ᐅᓇ ᒫᑦᓯ 31, 2014. ᑭᖑᓪᓕᖅ ᑐᓂᓯᓯᒪᒡᕕᐅᒋᐊᓕᒃ − ᐱᓗᓂ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓂᒃ ᑭᐅᔾᔪᑎᓂᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓄᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᓄᑦ ᐅᕙᓂ ᒫᑦᓯ 31 − ᐅᓇ ᒪᐃ 2, 2014. ᐱᒍᒪᒍᑦᓯ ᑐᓴᕋᑦᓴᑲᓐᓂᕐᓂᒃ ᐱᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᓂᖅ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓂᒃ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐱᒍᒪᒍᑦᓯ ᑐᓴᕋᑦᓴᓂᒃ ᐅᐸᓐᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐃᓚᐅᓗᓯ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᓄᑦ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ, ᐊᑏ ᖃᐅᔨᒃᑲᕐᓯᐅᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ.
1. The hearing shall be open to the public, with notice provided to the public at least 60 days prior to the commencement of the hearing. Part of the hearing may be conducted in camera, where the NWMB considers that confidential or sensitive matters may be disclosed or discussed.
2. Any interested person or body may file with the NWMB up to two (2) written submissions with supporting documentation in response to the Government of Nunavut’s proposal, or otherwise regarding concerns with the proposed level of Total Allowable Harvest for the Southampton Island caribou- duly translated into Inuktitut or English, as the case may be. The first set of submissions must be filed by no later than 5:00 p.m. (EST) on March 31st, 2014. The second set of written submissions (reply submissions) must be filed by no later than 5:00 p.m. (EST) on May 2nd, 2014.
3. The requirement for translation of submissions and supporting documentation filed with the NWMB does not apply to individual members of the public.
4. For all others who file supporting documentation with the NWMB, the requirement for translation does not apply to documents over 10 pages in length, provided that each supporting document that is not translated is accompanied by a concise, translated summary.
5. Unless persuasive written and translated reasons are provided to the NWMB for late filing, the NWMB will not consider materials for this hearing that are not filed on time.
6. The NWMB shall ensure that all materials filed with it or produced by it are made publicly available, subject to relevant confidentiality or privacy concerns.
7. The NWMB shall provide simultaneous English and Inuktitut translation at the hearing, to the extent reasonably possible.
8. A quorum of NWMB members shall be present at the hearing.
9. Any representative or agent of the Government of Nunavut, any Hunters and Trappers Organization or Regional Wildlife Organization, and any lnuk, shall be accorded the status of party at the hearing.
10. Any other person or body wishing to be named as a party by the NWMB shall make an appropriate request in writing to the NWMB.
11. All parties and other participants at the hearing are required to treat one another and the NWMB with respect.
12. The NWMB shall provide a reasonable opportunity for oral presentations from each of the parties at the hearing by their choice of official, expert or counsel.
13. Any member of the NWMB, the NWMB's Director of Wildlife Management or the NWMB's legal counsel may ask relevant questions of any party at the hearing.
14. Any party may ask relevant questions of any other party at the hearing.
15. The NWMB shall provide members of the public in attendance at the hearing a reasonable opportunity to make statements and to ask questions of the parties and the NWMB.
16. Every person at the hearing wishing to speak or ask a question shall raise his or her hand, and shall only speak once the NWMB Chairperson has recognized him or her.
17. The NWMB Chairperson reserves the right to place reasonable time limits on presentations, statements and questions.
18. The NWMB shall make an audio recording of the hearing available upon request.
1. ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᖅ ᒪᑐᐃᖓᓂᐊᕐᑐᖅ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ, ᑐᓴᕐᑎᑦᓯᒍᑏᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᐅᓗᑎᒃ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ ᑎᑭᙱᓐᓂᖓᓂ 60 ᐅᓪᓗᐃᑦ ᓯᕗᕐᖓᒍᑦ ᐱᒋᐊᕐᓂᖓᑕ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᐅᑉ. ᐃᓚᖓ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᐅᑉ ᑲᒪᒋᔭᐅᒍᓐᓇᕐᑐᖅ ᑲᙳᓇᕐᑐᒃᑯᑦ, ᐅᑯᐊ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐃᓱᒪᒍᑎᒃ ᑲᙳᓇᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᑦᑐᕐᑕᐅᑲᐅᑎᒋᒍᓐᓇᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᐅᖃᐅᑕᐅᓂᐊᕐᐸᑕ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐅᖃᓕᒪᐅᓯᐅᓗᑎᒃ.
2. ᑭᓇᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᖃᐅᔨᒪᒍᒪᔪᖅ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑎᒥᐅᔪᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᒍᓐᓇᕐᐳᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑎᑭᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᒪᒡᕉᒃ (2) ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔫᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᒃ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᑐᕈᑏᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑭᐅᔾᔪᑕᐅᔪᓄᑦ ᐅᑯᐊ ᒐᕙᒪᓐᑯᑦ ᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥ ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᑎᖓᓄᑦ, ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᓯᐊᒍᑦ ᐱᔾᒧᑎᓕᓐᓂᒃ ᐱᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᐃᓱᒪᒋᔭᑦ ᖃᓄᐃᓪᓗᐊᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᑲᑎᑦᑐᒋᑦ ᐊᔪᙱᑕᑦ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᓴᓪᓖᑦ ᕿᑭᖅᑖᓗᐊᓂ ᑐᒃᑐᐃᑦ − ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᑕᐅᓯᒪᑦᓯᐊᕐᓗᑎᒃ ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᖃᓪᓗᓈᑎᑐᑦ, ᓇᓪᓕᐊᓐᓄᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ. ᓯᕗᓪᓖᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᐅᒋᐊᖃᕐᑐᑦ ᑎᑭᙱᓐᓂᖓᓂ 5:00 ᐅᓐᓄᓴᒃᑯᑦ (ᑲᓇᓐᓇᐅᑉ ᓯᕿᙳᔭᖓᑐᑦ) ᐅᓇ ᒫᑦᓯ 31, 2014. ᑭᖑᓪᔩᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᑦ (ᑭᐅᔾᔪᑏᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᑦ) ᑐᓂᔭᐅᒋᐊᖃᕐᑐᑦ ᑎᑭᙱᓐᓂᖓᓂ 5:00 ᐅᓐᓄᓴᒃᑯᑦ (ᑲᓇᓐᓇᐅᑉ ᓯᕿᙳᔭᖓᑐᑦ) ᐅᓇ ᒪᐃ 2, 2014.
3. ᐱᑕᖃᕆᐊᖃᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᑐᕈᑏᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᓂᖃᙱᑦᑐᑦ ᐃᒻᒥᓂᕐᓱᕐᑐᓄᑦ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ.
4. ᐊᓯᓕᒫᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᔪᓄᑦ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᑐᕈᑎᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓂᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ, ᐱᑕᖃᕆᐊᖃᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐊᑐᙱᑦᑐᖅ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓄᑦ ᐊᒥᓲᓂᕐᓴᓂᒃ 10 ᒪᑉᐱᕐᑐᒐᓕᓐᓄᑦ, ᐃᒪᐃᑉᐸᑦ ᐊᑐᓂᑦ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᑐᕈᑏᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᑕᐅᒪᙱᑦᑐᑦ ᐃᓚᖃᕐᐸᑕ ᓱᓕᔪᓂᒃ, ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᓇᐃᓈᕈᑎᓂᒃ.
5. ᐃᓛᒃ ᓱᓕᔪᕆᔭᐅᓕᕈᓐᓇᕐᑐᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᐱᔾᔪᑕᐅᔪᓂᒃ ᑐᓂᓯᔪᖃᙱᑉᐸᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑭᖑᕙᕐᑐᓂᒃ ᑐᓂᓯᓂᕐᒧᑦ, ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᑲᒪᒋᔾᔮᖏᑕᖏᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᑕᒡᕙᓂ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᑐᓂᔭᐅᙱᑉᐸᑕ ᑭᖑᕙᕋᑎᒃ.
6. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐃᑉᐱᒍᓱᓐᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᐃᓘᓐᓇᑎᒃ ᑎᑎᖃᖅ ᑐᓂᔭᑦ ᑕᒡᕗᖓ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᓚᒃᑲᕐᑕᖏᑦ ᑖᒃᑯᐊ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ ᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᐅᒐᓗᐊᕐᒪᖔᑕ, ᒪᓕᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓗᒋᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᑐᑦ ᑲᙳᓇᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᒪᐅᖓᑐᐃᓐᓈᕆᐊᖃᙱᓐᓂᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᐃᓱᒫᓗᒍᑏᑦ.
7. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐱᑕᖃᒃᑲᐃᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᑕᒡᕙᓴᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᖃᓪᓗᓈᑎᑐᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ ᑐᓵᔨᓂᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ, ᑎᑭᐅᑎᓗᒍ ᑐᑭᓕᒻᒥᒃ ᐊᔪᕐᓇᖏᓐᓂᖓ.
8. ᓈᒻᒪᑦᓯᓯᒪᒋᐊᓖᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓂ ᑲᑎᒪᔨᐅᖃᑕᑦ ᐅᐸᑦᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ.
9. ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᑭᒡᒐᖓᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐱᓕᕆᔨᖓᑦ ᒐᕙᒪᓐᑯᑦ ᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥ, ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑏᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᒥᑭᒋᐊᕐᓂᐊᕐᑏᑦ ᑎᒥᖏᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᕕᑦᑐᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔩᑦ ᑎᒥᖏᑦ, ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᑭᓇᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᐃᓄᒃ, ᐱᕕᑦᓴᖃᕐᑎᑕᐅᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᐱᐅᓯᖃᕐᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᓗᑎᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ.
10. ᐊᓯᓕᒫᖏᑦ ᐃᓄᐃᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑎᒥᐅᔪᑦ ᑕᐃᔭᐅᒍᒪᔪᑦ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᐋᖀᒋᐊᖃᕐᐳᑦ ᓈᒻᒪᑦᑐᓂᒃ ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᑎᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ.
11. ᐃᓘᓐᓇᑎᒃ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐊᓯᖏᑦ ᐱᖃᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᐱᑦᓯᐊᖃᑦᑕᐅᑎᒋᐊᖃᕐᐳᑦ ᐃᒻᒥᓄᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓂᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᓯᐊᕐᓗᑎᒃ.
12. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐱᑕᖃᒃᑲᐃᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᓈᒻᒪᑦᑐᓂᒃ ᐱᕕᑦᓴᐅᔪᓂᒃ ᐅᖃᐅᓯᒃᑯᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᕐᓂᖏᓐᓂᒃ ᐊᑐᓂᑦ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᓂᕈᐊᕐᑕᖓᓂᒃ ᐱᓕᕆᔨᒥᒃ, ᖃᐅᔨᒪᔪᒻᒪᕆᒻᒥᒃ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᒪᓕᒐᓕᕆᔨᒥᒃ.
13. ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᑲᑎᒪᔨᐅᖃᑕᖅ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓂ, ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓂ ᑐᑭᒧᐊᕐᑎᑦᓯᔨ ᐆᒪᔪᕐᓂᒃ ᐊᐅᓚᑦᓯᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᒪᓕᒐᓕᕆᔨᖓᑦ ᐊᐱᖅᓱᕈᓐᓇᕐᐳᑦ ᓇᓪᓕᐊᓐᓂᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᒥᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ.
14. ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᔪᖅ ᐊᐱᖅᓱᕈᓐᓇᕐᐳᖅ ᓇᓪᓕᐊᓐᓂᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᒥᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ.
15. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐱᑕᖃᒃᑲᐃᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ ᐅᐸᑦᓯᒪᔪᓄᑦ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᓈᒻᒪᑦᑐᒥᒃ ᐱᕕᑦᓴᒥᒃ ᐅᖃᓕᒪᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐊᐱᖅᓱᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᔪᓂᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓂᒃ.
16. ᐃᓘᓐᓇᑎᒃ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᐃᑦ ᐅᐸᑦᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᐅᖃᕈᒪᔪᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᐱᖅᓱᕈᒪᔪᑦ ᖁᒻᒧᐊᑎᑦᓯᒋᐊᖃᕐᐳᑦ ᑕᓕᕐᒥᓂᒃ, ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐅᖃᓕᑕᐃᓐᓇᕐᓗᑎᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐃᑦᓯᕙᐅᑕᖓᑕ ᐊᑎᖓ ᑕᐃᑉᐸᐅᒃ.
17. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓂ ᐃᑦᓯᕙᐅᑕᖅ ᐃᓱᒪᕐᓱᕐᐳᑦ ᐊᔪᙱᒍᑎᒥᓂᒃ ᐃᓕᓯᓗᓂ ᓈᒻᒪᑦᑐᓂᒃ ᐱᕕᑦᓴᐅᔪᓂᒃ ᐊᑯᓂᐅᓂᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᖏᑕ, ᐅᖃᓕᒪᓂᖏᑕ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐊᐱᖅᓱᕐᓂᖏᑕ.
18. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᓂᐱᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᐅᑎᑦᓯᓛᕐᑐᑦ ᑐᑦᓯᕋᕐᑐᖃᕐᐸᑕ.
To be determined.