1. The NWMB shall provide notice to the public at least twenty eight (28) days prior to the deadline for filing hearing submissions.
2. Any interested person or body may file with the NWMB a written submission and supporting documentation in response to Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s Proposal, or otherwise regarding the proposed Qammartalik Cove Emerging Char Fishery Plan, or Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated’s jurisdictional challenge – duly translated into Inuktitut or English as the case may be – by no later than 5:00 p.m. (Iqaluit time) on February 19th 2016.
3. Unless persuasive written and translated reasons are provided to the NWMB for late filing, the NWMB will not consider materials for this hearing that are not filed on time.
4. The requirement for translation of submissions and supporting documentation filed with the NWMB does not apply to individual members of the public.
5. For all others who file supporting documentation with the NWMB, the requirement for translation does not apply to such documents over ten (10) pages in length, as long as each supporting document that is not translated is accompanied by a concise, translated summary (English and Inuktitut) at least two (2) pages in length.
6. The NWMB shall ensure that all materials filed with it or produced by it are made publicly available, subject to relevant confidentiality or privacy concerns.
7. Any representative or agent of the Government of Canada or Government of Nunavut, any Hunters and Trappers Organization or Regional Wildlife Organization and any Inuk shall be accorded the status of party for the hearing.
8. Unless invited by the NWMB to be a party, any other person or body wishing to be named as a party by the NWMB shall make an appropriate request in writing to the NWMB.
 “Supporting documentation” refers to one or more studies, articles, opinions or other documents separate from a person’s or organization’s written submission, filed as additional evidence and/or argument in support of that person’s or organization’s submission.
1. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᑐᓴᕐᑎᑦᓯᒍᒻᒥᒃ ᑭᒃᑯᓕᒫᓂᒃ ᑐᖔᓂᐅᙱᑦᑐᖅ 28 ᐅᓪᓗᐃᑦ ᓯᕗᕐᖓᒍᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᓯᒪᒡᕕᐅᒋᐊᓕᐅᑉ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓂᒃ.
2. ᑭᓇᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᖃᐅᔨᒍᒪᔪᖅ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑎᒥᐅᔪᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᒍᓐᓇᕐᐳᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᓂᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐃᑲᔪᕈᑎᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᑭᐅᔾᔪᑎᓂᒃ ᐃᒪᕐᒥᐅᑕᓕᕆᔩᑦ ᑲᓇᑕᒥ ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᑎᖓᓄᑦ, ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᓯᐊᒍᑦ ᐱᔾᔪᑎᓕᓐᓂᒃ ᐃᓱᒪᒋᔭᒧᑦ ᖃᒻᒪᕐᑕᓕᑭᒥ ᐊᓚᒃᑲᐸᓪᓕᐊᔪᓂᒃ ᐃᖃᓗᒃᐱᓐᓂᐊᕐᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐸᕐᓇᒍᑏᑦ-, ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᓄᓇᕗᑦ ᑐᖖᒐᕕᒃ ᑎᒥᖓᑕ ᐊᐅᓚᑦᓯᒡᕕᐅᔪᒥᒃ ᐊᑭᓂᐊᕈᑎᖏᑦ - ᑐᑭᓕᐅᒪᑦᓯᐊᕐᓗᑎᒃ ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᖃᓪᓗᓈᑎᑐᑦ ᓇᓪᓕᐊᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ - ᑎᑭᖖᒋᓐᓂᖓᓂ 5:00 ᐅᓐᓄᓴᒃᑯᑦ (ᐃᖃᓗᐃᑦ ᓯᕿᖖᒍᔭᖓᑐᑦ) ᐅᓇ ᕖᕝᕗᐊᕆ 19, 2016.
3. ᓱᓕᔪᕆᔭᐅᓕᕈᓐᓇᖏᑉᐸᑕ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐱᔾᔪᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑭᖑᕙᕐᑐᓂᒃ ᑐᓂᓯᓂᕐᒧᑦ, ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑲᒪᒋᔭᐅᔾᔮᖏᑦᑐᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑕᒡᕙᓂ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ ᑐᓂᔭᐅᙱᑦᑐᑦ ᑭᖑᕙᕋᑎᒃ.
4. ᐱᑕᖃᕆᐊᖃᕐᓂᖏᑦ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐃᑲᔪᕈᑏᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᓂᖃᙱᓚᖅ ᐃᓄᑐᐊᓄᑦ ᑭᒃᑯᑐᐃᓐᓇᕐᓄᑦ.
5. ᐊᓯᓕᒫᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᔪᓄᑦ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᑐᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓂᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ, ᐱᑕᖃᕆᐊᖃᕐᓂᖓ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐊᑐᙱᓚᖅ ᒪᑯᓄᖓ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓂᒃ ᖁᓕᓂᒃ (10) ᒪᑉᐱᕐᑐᒐᕐᓂᒃ ᑕᑭᓂᕐᓴᓄᑦ, ᐊᑐᓂᑦ ᐃᑲᔪᕈᑏᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᑕᐅᒪᙱᑦᑐᑦ ᐃᓚᖃᕐᐸᑕ ᑐᑭᓯᓇᑦᓯᐊᕐᑐᓂᒃ, ᑐᑭᓕᐅᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᓇᐃᓈᕈᑎᓂᒃ (ᖃᓪᓗᓈᑎᑐᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ) ᒪᒡᕉᓐᓂᒃ ᒪᑉᐱᕐᑐᒐᖃᕐᑐᓂᒃ.
6. ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᑦ ᐃᑉᐱᒍᓱᓐᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᐃᓘᓐᓇᑎᒃ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ ᑐᓂᔭᑦ ᑕᒡᕗᖓ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᓚᒃᑲᕐᑕᖏᑦ ᑖᒃᑯᐊ ᑭᒃᑯᓕᒫᓄᑦ ᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᐅᒐᓗᐊᕐᒪᖔᑕ, ᐃᓱᒪᒋᓗᒋᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᑐᑦ ᒪᐅᖓᑐᐃᓐᓈᕆᐊᖃᖖᒋᓐᓂᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑲᖖᒍᓇᕐᓂᙱᓐᓂᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᐃᓱᒫᓗᒍᑏᑦ.
7. ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᑭᒡᒐᐅᔪᖅ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐱᓕᕆᔨᖓᑦ ᒐᕙᒪᓐᑯᑦ ᑲᓇᑕᒥ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᒐᕙᒪᓐᑯᑦ ᓄᓇᕗᑦᒥ, ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᐊᖑᓇᓱᒃᑏᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᒥᑭᒋᐊᕐᓂᐊᕐᑏᑦ ᑎᒥᖏᑦ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᕕᑦᑐᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔩᑦ ᑎᒥᖏᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᓇᓪᓕᐊᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᐃᓄᒃ ᑐᓂᔭᐅᓂᐊᕐᐳᖅ ᓇᓗᓇᐃᕐᓯᒍᒻᒥᒃ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᒋᐊᖓ ᓈᓚᑦᑎᑦᓯᓂᕐᒥ.
8. ᖃᐃᖁᔭᐅᒪᙱᒃᑯᑎᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ, ᑭᓇᑐᐃᓐᓇᖅ ᐊᓯᐊ ᐃᓄᒃ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑎᒥᐅᔪᑦ ᑕᐃᔭᐅᒍᒪᔪᑦ ᑲᒪᖃᑕᐅᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ ᑐᓂᓯᓂᐊᕐᐳᑦ ᓈᒻᒪᑦᑐᓂᒃ ᑐᑦᓯᕋᐅᒻᒥᒃ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑎᒍᑦ ᐆᒪᔪᓕᕆᔨᕐᔪᐊᓄᑦ.
 “ᐃᑲᔪᕈᑏᑦ ᑎᑎᖅᑲᑦ” ᐅᖃᐅᓯᖃᕐᑐᑦ ᐊᑕᐅᓯᕐᓂᒃ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᒥᓲᓂᕐᓴᓂᒃ ᖃᐅᔨᓴᕈᑎᒥᓂᕐᓂᒃ, ᐅᖃᓕᒫᒐᕐᓅᕐᑕᐅᒪᔪᓂᒃ, ᐃᓱᒪᒋᔭᓂᒃ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᓯᖏᓐᓂᒃ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᒥᒃ ᐃᒻᒥᒃᑰᖓᔪᓂᒃ ᐃᓅᑉ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑎᒥᐅᔪᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᕐᓯᒪᔪᓂᒃ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᖏᓐᓂᒃ, ᑐᓂᔭᓂᒃ ᐃᓚᒋᔭᐅᓪᓗᑎᒃ ᓇᓗᓇᖖᒋᒍᑎᓄᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᐃᕙᒍᑎᓄᑦ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᑐᒋᑦ ᐃᓅᑉ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᑎᒥᐅᔪᑦ ᐅᓂᒃᑳᖏᑦ.